Australia’s only fixed fee all-inclusive public relations offering PRCover, is now adding an online DataBoard to its public relations service so clients can see all PR activity real-time. https://www.dmgpr.com/prcover/
PRCover client news press releases are featured in the leading business news media sites like The Australian, the Wall Street Journal and the South China Morning Post as well as influential trade and industry media.
The GAW service also brings people back to the client website which enhances engagement for IR, licence deals and deal flow.
PRCover is the only fixed fee all-inclusive PR service available covering Australia, Asia and USA. PRCover is a service by Digital Mantra Group the leading business and health media agency with offices in San Francisco, Singapore and Sydney.
PRCover is a monthly service that includes:
• A curated Target Media list – industry and location specific aligned to your target audience goals
• Up to 2 press releases researched, drafted and distributed to your Target Media and relevant business news services like Bloomberg, Asia Wall Street Journal and influential industry media.
• Media/journalist engagement/follow-up
• SEO and search marketing to ensure your news stays top in search all month so your news can be easily found by investors, clients and partners.
• An online databoard so you can see real-time the PR activity and results
PRCover clients include publically listed companies through to start-ups.
PRCover is designed to minimize the time clients have to spend on PR. Clients have weekly 15-20 news update calls with their Digital Mantra Group executive and, apart from giving final approval for press releases or giving select interviews (phone or email) with key media, the PRCover program is 100% run by the Digital Mantra Group team.